If you are tired of using embroidery machines with a narrow working space and can’t embroidery wide patterns, you need not worry Brother Innov-is NQ1700 embroidery machine is a famous embroidery machine with a 6″ x 10″ comprehensive embroidery pattern facility.
The Innov-is NQ1700 features consistent sewing speeds and is easy to manage. This Brother machine is dependably manufactured of high-quality resources. Therefore, it is less prone to problems. Many embroidery machines have a small sewing space that slows down the embroidery. However, the Brother NQ1700 embroidery only machine owns a broad, spacious table for easier embroidery than another machine. Also, the LED on NQ1700 generates a definitive light source that allows you to see every dark thread and embroider.
The Brother NQ1700 machine assists individuals with numerous accessories. Whether you acquire this embroidery machine for a home business or for a pastime habit, this machine’s reliability will result in valuable equipment. Also, the NQ1700 machine can generate and replicate designs. For the same reason, In this article, I have covered the detailed Brother Innov-is NQ1700E Review with all of its features, pros & cons. So, without further delay, let us get started:
Brother Innov-is NQ1700E Review
The Innov-s NQ1700E is the ideal machine for beginning your embroidery skills. It comes with several professional features that enable you to get going. The NQ1700E comes with integrated 258 embroidery designs allowing you to customize and modify your desirable DIY projects. Also, this machine will enable you to design your embroidered patterns with 140 frame pattern possibilities. The inbuilt 13 embroidery lettering fonts permit you to type your desired logos. What’s more, is the vast 6″ x 10″ embroidery space so that you can accomplish the task. The large color LCD touch screen of 4.85 inches makes it easy to alter the works directly and manually.
You can also link the machine to a wifi network. In addition, the NQ1700E is compatible with Design Database Transfer to export patterns to your device.
Brother NQ1700E Features
The Brother NQ1700E gives you sharp and accurate stitching even at a rapid speed of 850 stitches per minute.
Integrated USB flash drive port
Brother Innov-is NQ1700E is designed with a USB Flash Drive Port. This makes it easy to share countless embroidery designs immediately from a USB Flash Drive. Furthermore, Vast numbers of embroidery patterns from CDs, the internet, and floppy discs can be stored on a USB Flash Drive. You can perform embroidery by connecting in your USB Flash Drive and selecting the one you need to embroider.
Led screen display
Experience a spacious 6″ x 10″ embroidery layout. Also, there’s a massive 8.3-inch space across the thread to arm. This allows you to handle large designs. Moreover, continue working on the project using vibrant LED lights to help you stay on track.
Auto needle threader
NQ1700E Embroidery Machine has innovative built-in automatic needle threader technology. This allows quick, simple, and dependable threading of the needle. For allowing the machine to thread the needle continue following the indicated instructions from 1 to 9 on the embroidery machine. After that, pull the lever and thread your needle.
Design database transfer
The sturdy NQ1700E provides wireless connectivity. You can send the layouts through your Computer to the machine when linked to a wireless connection. This transferring is achieved by utilizing Design Database Transfer software.
Easy Bobbin capability
Easily place in an entire bobbin and then stitch toward the direction given by the arrow. This results in easy threading. You don’t have to drag up the thread every time as the machine does the work itself.
Fasting winding of Bobbin thread
With Innov-ís NQ1700E Embroidery Machine, you can wind the thread. After winding four or five times the thread around the bobbin, click on the button. Then push it through the guidance loop.
Simple control panel
The Embedded Thread Trimming Button and a Needle Up/Down Button are readily situated on the Control Panel. You can find both these buttons immediately at the front of the machine.
Convenient start and stop functions
The machine’s rethreading instructions are correctly stated on the device. The color of the Start/Stop Button fluctuates to signify the machine’s functioning. All are refined with this machine, including thread-breaking warnings on the screen.
Advanced embroidery designs
This machine allows you to click the symbol of the desired embroidery design for choosing the design. The designs are organized into categories to make it easier to choose your favorite design. The Innov-s NQ1700E Embroidered Machine comes with 258 pre-installed embroidery designs offering you to get started right away.
The Brother NQ1700E’s LCD Touch Screen lets you arrange your design how you want it. You can turn and reflect on the design. Also, it allows outlining the embroidery. Expand the size of your design for deep embroidery.
Brother NQ1700E Pros & Cons:
- Programmed thread trimming: The automatic thread trimming trims both top and bottom threads after every thread color. The Thread Cutter Function on the Brother Innov-s NQ1700E helps to cut both top and bottom strings with the push of a button at any time.
- Suitable color selection: The NQ1700E from Innov-s shows you which color is ideal for the embroidered design you’re working on. You may change it accordingly. But Brother saves you the time of searching for the right color.
- Easily changeable settings: With the NQ1700E, you can change your profile by simply tapping. With a press, you may change the size measures of your design. Moreover, you can change the tension for threading. Also, the optimum stitching speed can be set easily.
- The memory of the designs: The Brother Innov-s NQ1700E comes with in-built memory. This helps in storing your embroidery design. You can turn off your machine, and it will keep the place of your design and the stitches.
- Difficult importing of files: Accessing files abruptly pauses at times. Many complain about not being able to import a file. However, the fonts of this embroidery machine stay easy to function.
- Not the best color contrast: The Polystar threads are unique, but most of the colors given are not what they ought to be. The Sky Blue is rather dark blue, not a light blue. Also, the mint green and the color teal have visible changes. The manufacturer should either change them or alter the color to match the general idea of the color.
Brother NQ1700E vs NQ1600E – Comparison
The main difference between Brother NQ1700E and NQ1600E, is the Wireless (Wifi) connectivity feature for designs transferring that is available in Brother NQ1700E but NQ1600E lacks.
For more comparison, lets get deep into it.
- Inbuilt embroidery designs: To start with the built-in embroidery design, brother NQ1700E provides your wide range of 258 designs. On the other hand, Brother NQ1600E comes with 198 Built-in embroidery designs.
- Embroidery lettering fonts: Both machines vary in the lettering fonts. The Brother NQ1700E has featured 13 embroidery lettering fonts. Whereas the Brother NQ1600E features 11 embroidery lettering fonts.
- WLAN connection: Wireless connectivity is provided via the NQ1700E. You can send your Computer’s designs to the machine if you’re connected to a wifi network. Design Database Transfer software is used to accomplish this transfer. However, this feature is not available in the NQ1600E.
What to know before Buying Brother Innov-is NQ1700E
Size and weight of the machine: If you intend to keep your embroidery machine in a stable position, ensure to take measurements of the area first. If you are carrying and transporting it, you’ll need to think about the load. If flexibility is essential to you, check for stuff that has a case.
The ability of stitching: Even though some embroidery machines can also stitch, some are solely for embroidering. Most single needle embroidery machines, on the other hand, also serve as sewing machines.
In-built Designs: If you’re looking to start, a machine with a choice of built-in designs can be a great option. It would help if you also remained aware of the machine’s optimum embroidery design size. This assists in matching the designs you wish to make.
The Hoops availability: The area for stitching and sewing is crucial to consider. As it can restrict the size of your design. Numerous embroidery machines come with lengths of hoops ranging from 4 inches to 10 inches.
To summarize, the chief factor of Brother Innov-is NQ1700E embroidery machines is that it is reasonably priced. This makes the Brother NQ1700E accessible to essentially anyone’s budget. As a result, the NQ1700E will provide better quality at a fair price. This machine is ideal for embroiderers who are just getting started with Brother Embroidery Software. The BES Blue software comes with stitching and writing capabilities. This also includes on-screen scripting and allows sewing order.
Moreover, there are various font types given in the Brother NQ1700E. Therefore, you can quickly fill the background and perform overlapping embroidery. Also, with Brother Innov-s NQ1700E Embroidery Machine, you may take advantage of Brother NQ1700E Grand Slam Embroidery Package. Not to forget, this machine comes with a 25-years warranty so you can improve your embroidery skills for a longer time. Furthermore, on-Screen guidelines are included with the NQ1700E to assist you in understanding and using your machine. I have covered everything in this Brother NQ1700E Review, if you still feel confused, you can read the pros and cons of the device given in this article for ease.
Does the brother NQ1700E cut jump stitches?
Yes, Brother NQ1700E allows cut jump stitches. The thread trimming feature will effectively trim any unwanted thread jumps with the color. This feature is automatically activated.
Upon powering the machine off and on, your customized settings are saved. While embroidering, this feature can be switched on or off.
Which Brother Embroidery Machine has wifi?
Only the Brother NQ1700e Embroidery Machine has a wifi Design Transfer System. It also includes BES Bonus Software. In addition, the machine supports a wireless network connection for usage in embroidery patterns or beautiful thread patterns through wireless software.
Does brother NQ1700E come with the hoops?
Yes, Brother NQ1700E allows various hoops sizes, including a 6×10 inches Hoop, 5x 7 Hoop, etc. The 6′ x 10′′ hoop provides plenty of space for huge designs.